Mar 9, 2008

New York City #10 trip







We celebrated our #10 year anniversary this year by going to New York City! I can't believe it has been 10 years since we were married! It really doesn't seem that long ago. I am excited to have Derek with me forever!
It was a lot of fun! Derek's parents came to play with the kids while we went. It was so nice of them to do. I know the kids had a great time playing with them.
Derek and I went to the Museum of Modern Art, the Empire State Building (at night), the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, to the Broadway play WICKED, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Temple in Manhattan, to China town, Little Italy, and to the South Pacific play at the Lincoln Center. So much...we ran a lot, and saw so many people and things. It went by so fast that it seems like a dream that we even went there! We found Derek's likeness in a huge M&M store on Times Square and ate some great food. We tried to eat at places that are not anywhere else. Here are some pictures to look at from our trip.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Congrats on 10 years! Sounds like a fun trip. I really want to go to the Met. You'll have to tell us more...

Eva's Mom said...

More power to the disco king!!

Bradshaw said...

I love NY, it looks like you had an amazing trip!

Susan