Yea! That's so soon!
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Nat!
I am so excited!!!! Congratulations!
Congrats, I am so happy for you and your cute family. Susan
That is so exciting Natalie! I am so happy for you!! That really is very soon. I thought it would be another year....that is so great!! :p)
I'm hoping for the 10th!
Ok...I feel dumb! I totally thought you were talking about the adoption since that was where we left off last time I s/w you..... I see now.That is SO wonderful Anderson Family!!!!!! Congratulations!! :p)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yea! That's so soon!
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Nat!
I am so excited!!!! Congratulations!
Congrats, I am so happy for you and your cute family.
Susan
That is so exciting Natalie! I am so happy for you!! That really is very soon. I thought it would be another year....that is so great!! :p)
I'm hoping for the 10th!
Ok...I feel dumb! I totally thought you were talking about the adoption since that was where we left off last time I s/w you..... I see now.
That is SO wonderful Anderson Family!!!!!! Congratulations!! :p)
Post a Comment