Aug 28, 2008

Spencer and his love of "Necco"

So, Spencer is so cute. He is eye level with my belly and I don't think 5 min. goes by without him saying I love you baby to my belly and kissing it too. He is constantly talking to the baby, I think she will definitely know his voice when she comes out. It is so cute. In his prayers he loves to pray that the "baby will be cute and come out at Christmas which is a long long long time away."
He has a name for the baby already also. He calls her Necco! We will see about that one. I wanted to share this with you because I think it is so adorable that he is so excited to have a little baby in our house.

3 comments:

Harmoni Osborn said...

That is TOO adorable!! Necco Anderson...hmmm....it has a certain ring to it... ;p)

Erin said...

I like Necco too! That is so sweet. Ethan was that way too. He talked to Mimi more than anyone and felt her move more than anyone. My mom noticed that he was really bonded to the baby immediately. Spencer is going to be such a great big brother!

The Wright Spot said...

I'm voting for Necco as well (not that my vote has any weight, but since it is a name that Spencer came up with, it makes the name even more cute)! I am so excited for you! Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your baby.

Carolyn