Jan 26, 2009

Maggie at 2 months



Maggie is now 2 months old!! She went in for her checkup,got 4 shots, cried a lot, and found out she is now 7 lbs. 8 oz.! We took her to church on Sunday for the first time too. One of my friends was speaking, Derek needed to be there and I wanted to hear her, so we showed up late and I left early. We are so much the germ freaks I guess, I just don't want her to get the stuff going around. I know she will get loads of sicknesses in her life, but it is so pitiful when they are this young!

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

Maggie and Graham are about the same size. That is amazing how little she used to be. I think Graham is growing at a very rapid pace! Haha. We are staying away and not taking the baby out anywhere for awhile. So don't feel bad....I'm excited to see little Maggie again!

House of Hullinger said...

Maggie looks just like you Nat. She is so cute. I want to hold her.

Anne Marie said...

Maggie is darling! I think it sounds like a great idea to keep her protected for a while, especially since she was born early.

Eva's Mom said...

Germ freaks of the world unite!!! Oh wait, we're already family. :) I think we will enter permanent hibernation after we get out of the hospital.

Kristi said...

I agree with the comment that Maggie looks a lot like Natalie! She also reminds me of your Mom. She's a cutie!