Mar 8, 2009

About Maggie




Maggie is home now. She spent 5 days at the hospital. Her oxygen levels just weren't high enough, and she still was coughing so much she kept throwing up! Poor baby! But now, a week after being home, she is eating back to what she was before and smiling a lot! Here is a picture of her in the hospital and then of her today! She is 3 1/2 months now! Wow!

9 comments:

Amy said...

She is SO cute! I am so glad that she is feeling better.

Lisa said...

Having such a tiny baby with RSV is so scary! I'm sure life has been pretty stressful for you lately. I'm glad she is doing better.
Lisa

Erin said...

That picture of her smiling is just darling. I am so glad she is home, that picture in the hospital is too pitiful.

Ryan and Andrea said...

Holy cow! We didn't know she was sick. So sorry to hear about the RSV, but glad she is doing well. Tell Seth his derby car looks AWESOME!!

Nancy said...

This smiley picture of her is SO adorable. Glad she's home and doing so well.

House of Hullinger said...

She looks just like you Nat.

Bradshaw said...

Maggie is so beautiful, it is amazing how fast they grow! We are so glad that she is doing better.

Susan

Harmoni Osborn said...

UGH RSV!!! I am SO SO SO sorry! That brings back memories of when my boys had it @ 6 months & stayed in the hospital for 3 days. NO FUN!! Sorry you had to deal w/ it! She is SO stinkin cute and it looks like she has reddish hair. :p)

Anne Marie said...

So sorry about her hospital stay. When babies are sick, it's the absolute worst. Sending you a great big hug.