This year, Seth was Beaker from the Muppet's. It was funny that all the adults knew who he was and loved that he was Beaker, not many kids knew who he was at all! Who doesn't know the Muppets? That is crazy!
Spencer was a "spy kitty" it is a game that they play at school him and his friends made up.
Maggie was a cow.
Derek was a spread sheet. It is what he works on everyday. He won a prize at work! Yea!
We went to pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and played in the corn barrel again! We all love that!
What a fun Halloween this year!
5 comments:
Very creative costumes! Kannon and I were Flinstones and none of the younger kids knew what we were either. Even one girl who was a few years older than me said she had never seen the Flinstones.
Oh, Maggie is so cute sitting up in that corn! I loved all of their costumes. So cute and creative!
VERY amusing and appropriate costumes!
Natalie, remember me? I hope it is okay that I am on your blog! Your kids are adorable, especially your little Maggie! It is amazing how time flies and how much people change when you are gone (it is really sad). It looks like everyone is well! Could you e-mail me your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog? My e-mail is carolynwrig@gmail.com. Thanks!
Those costumes are awesome! I love the Beaker one. Maggie is just darling.
Post a Comment