Jan 7, 2011

The newest girl coming to our house


Hi!
We are finally able to put up a picture of our new baby girl! We are adopting a cute 1 year old from China. She is from the city of Anyang, in the providance of Henan. We are 90% sure of naming her Charlotte Chunyi Anderson. Her name that that she had be given by the nannies at her orphanage is An Chun Yi. It means spring is in the air. She was born Dec 1, 2009! We are hoping to travel to pick her up in March or April.

7 comments:

anderson said...

she is a cute i'm looking forward to meeting her!

Linda said...

Congratulations! Now it really seems real--with a picture of her and a date to go! So exciting for your family!

Amy said...

This is so exciting....hopefully you get to go soon to get her. What are so excited for you and your family.

Erin said...

Isn't it amazing how you see that baby and your heart just opens to her? I am so happy for you!

Lisa said...

I just happened upon your post! I'm so glad I did! Congrats...how wonderful to have a new addition!

Kristi said...

What a darling, sweet little baby she is! We are so happy for you. I know it's not 100% yet, but I really like the name you picked out. Charlotte just seems to fit with your other kid's names. Congratulations! I can't wait until you get her home!

Clark Family said...

Congrats you guys! She is so cute!