Tonight Spencer said the funniest prayer. I love to hear what my kids pray about. Spencer is concerned right now I guess with aliens. He prayed to say thank you that there are no UFO's and no aliens out there for real. I love it!
He also prayed for those that were bitten from sharks that they would be happy and get better soon, I wonder why he is thinking of that?
Also, he is thankful for Thanksgiving, that the Pilgrims survived the winter.
I seriously love it! I love my kids.
4 comments:
That is so awesome! My kids never have those fun original prayers. Keep writing them down.
Very funny! I agree with Erin- keep writing them down!
Ethan was just giggling as we read this post together. He laughed so hard he got "spit in the wrong tube." Maybe Spencer could pray for him, too.
hilarious. Obviously some deep thinking on his part!
Post a Comment