I don't know how to fix the problem of the words by the side of my pictures doing what they do. Does anyone know how to fix that? I can't figure it out! Thanks for your help!
It is always tricky to get the pictures and words to go where you want them. If you don't want any words on the side, then upload the pictures as "centered". If you do left or right then it will do text on the side. But usually not just a couple lines. I don't really know what is going on with those.
2 comments:
It is always tricky to get the pictures and words to go where you want them. If you don't want any words on the side, then upload the pictures as "centered". If you do left or right then it will do text on the side. But usually not just a couple lines. I don't really know what is going on with those.
how are you feeling? when are you due? :p)
Post a Comment