Dec 7, 2008

The doc today moved Maggie down to a different floor and pronounced that she is not coming home yet. She had a little breathing episode, nothing serious, but they want to watch her for a couple more days. So, I guess she will not be home tomorrow. We are all really bummed. The new area she is in, is for babies who are going home soon. They just opened it up again today actually for 3 babies to be in so they could make room for a set of twins coming in that are more critical. She past all her tests she needed to, so someday hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Eva's Mom said...

I'm sorry she won't be coming home tomorrow---but so excited that she should be home soon. Yay, Maggie!

Erin said...

That is disappointing that she is not coming home, but better be to be safe. I am glad she has progressed so quickly and will be home sooN!