Dec 6, 2008

Maggie comes home!

I am at the hospital right now. The nurse told Derek this morning that Maggie will most likely come home on Monday! We are shocked and excited. I have mixed feelings. I am excited but nervous also. She eats really well from a bottle, but not from me, she just likes to cuddle and sleep. I think things will work out. She is doing well in every way! She doesn't even have a feeding tube anymore! They told us come with her car seat so we can test her in it. She has to pass that test now. She has to sit in it with the monitors on her to make sure she doesn't have some breathing problems. If none, she passes.

Spencer had his basketball game today. It is fun to watch him out there. He loves to be out playing.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! That is so wonderful!

Kevin said...

That's great! It would make me a little nervous too. I'm amazed that she'll be coming home so soon after they kept saying that she'd be there until her due date. I guess if she's gaining weight, eating well, and breathing okay, there's no reason to keep her in the hospital.