Jan 14, 2009

Wed. Jan 14, 2009

Today hrdeughrewsfvvgtfdfcfcvvfyurcugbhfcefghnjkgfvdx

Spencer wanted to contribute a line of letters for everyone to see. Here is some more


frehbgyybyugyuhyubuygyguyg

None of it means anything, he just wanted to type a bunch of letters he said.

jhujghbgbhbbnhnjnhnhbhhgghghgnmghmhjggfg7rtftxexeszerdswasqwyuhnftxs cgtfcserwdfasxde,kohjun

Today is the day when Maggie was supposed to be born, it is her due date. She weighs today 6lbs. 14oz! Pretty amazing. It is silly, I think about how things might have been had she of waited until now. I think that there would have been a few things, one is I would have been ready!
I am glad she is here and that she is healthy and growing. I couldn't ask for more. She is totally cute and fun to dress up. She sure loves to be held and cuddled a lot also.
I have forgotten what having a baby was like and all the time they take also. I didn't realize how set in my ways I had gotten in a few of my routines. It is crazy!
I will add a picture later of her from today!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

It is amazing! And yes, do post more pictures. It would be a crime not to !

Anne Marie said...

I can't believe how much all your kids have grown up. And, Maggie is adorable. I'm so glad she's home and doing well.

Erin said...

I still am amazed how much time it takes to take care of a baby. It is pretty much nonstop and you are lucky to get in a load of laundry. Nice post Spencer!

Bradshaw said...

She looks so beautiful, enjoy your little girl!!
Susan

Ryan and Andrea said...

She's growing like a weed!