Feb 11, 2009

Maggie is blessed


Maggie was blessed in church this past Sunday. It was very nice! She wore the dress that my Grandma made (really for my brother just older than me). I wore it for my blessing! We were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa here! My cousin came with her family, also Derek's boss came with his family. Derek gave a beautiful blessing!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Maggie looks so beautiful in that dress. It was neat that so many people came to support you.

Lisa said...

What a pretty dress! Girls are so much fun to dress up. I never thought I would get into dressing up my little girls...but I am actually making some bows for their hair as I type this! :-)
Lisa

Ryan and Andrea said...

She is growing like a weed & so adorable!

House of Hullinger said...

Congratulations. She is sooooo cute. So are your boys.