Feb 26, 2009

Maggie is doing better! She is still at the hospital. Oh, we took her in Tuesday evening, she kept throwing up and was getting dehydrated. She lost a whole pound since Saturday! She had a few other concerns that they found while she has been there, I am so thankful we took her. My sister-in-law told me to trust my mother instincts. What a good idea to always remember! We are hoping to take her home tomorrow! We will see how she is.
The boys are doing fine too, they are playing with friends and having a great time. I am so thankful to the nice friends here that go out of their way to help us.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear that Maggie is doing a little better. I am so glad that you took her in. Wish we lived closer so that we could help.Hope you get to bring her home tomorrow.

Clark Family said...

Oh, Maggie, I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope that she gets better! There is alot of stuff going around all over the place! Good luck!

House of Hullinger said...

I need your email address again. I have to block my Block so I want to send you an invite.

House of Hullinger said...

r_hullinger@yahoo.com