Jun 13, 2010

Maggie's curly hair



So, by the day, Maggie's hair gets curlier and curlier, I took a picture this morning to show the front and back. It reminds me of my brother's hair as well as a couple of my nieces hair.

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

Erin said...

Mimi's hair is getting a lot curlier with the humidity here. But it doesn't even compare to Maggie's! Wow! She is so darling. I love those pictures, but it sure makes me miss her.

Geoff, Jenny, Emily, and Abby Meredith said...

She is so sweet! Last time we saw her she was just a baby!! So cute!!

Eva's Mom said...

Taht's way too cute!!!!

Kristi said...

Bryn and I love these photos!!! She is a cutie! I can't wait to see her hair as it gets even longer! So darling!

Harmoni Osborn said...

She is so pretty!! Love the hair! Addisyn's is....well I give up. Stick straight and on it's own! She looks so wonderful! You would never know her rough beginning! You look great and happy!! :)