Jun 3, 2010

Spencer's Birthday




Spencer had his Birthday and it was Great! He woke up so early ready for the day! Dying to open up the gifts. He is such a smiley kid. He has been since he was born. He has smiled and laughed since he was like 2 and a half months old, and that smile pretty much hasn't left yet. We called him smiley when he was a baby.
He loves to have fun and tease anyone he can.
He loved 1st grade, and has become quite the reader, and a wiz at math. He brightens the room when he comes in! We are so glad he is in our family!! These are some pictures of him that I really like. I want to put in one of him as a baby, but, our scanner seems to not work! So when it does, I will put that on. It is great.

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh my he is so cute! Ethan made a picture for Spencer. I need to put it in the mail. WE miss yOU!