May 27, 2010

School is over! Summer has begun


The boys were soooo excited to have summer start. For the past month Spencer has been asking when it would end. He was ready to play.
Yesterday Seth had his 5th grade awards ceremony at school. The "graduation" from elementary to junior high. During the slide show, all the kids broke out in song with a song that was played. I had never heard it before! I guess I am out of the loop now on the hip songs! I am too much in the 80's songs and kid songs. Seth claimed he had heard it lots before and knew all the words! He sang it too me. He did! I wonder where he heard it! I can't believe that he is going to junior high in like 10 weeks. I like to see him grow, but a part of me really wishes he would stay small like Maggie so I could keep cuddling him, actually I wish they all could...I think you all know what I mean!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe Seth is in Junior High. I hope it is close to your house! Happy Birthday Seth! Did Spencer already have his too?

Kristi said...

We miss you especially now that school is out! Are you sure you're not coming back? Perhaps you are just taking a really long vacation! Just kidding, but we do miss you!