Dec 11, 2011

Maggie's 3rd Birthday

Maggie for her birthday wanted to go to the "mall" and go swimming with Santa. She wanted to know if Santa had a swimming suit. We said yes, not to worry about that detail. The boys didn't have school on her birthday since it falls during the Thanksgiving week, so when she woke up they wanted her to open up her presents. I tried to persuade them to wait for dad but...they won. She opened everything. She loved it all. For dinner we had chicken nuggets (at her request) and made her a lemon cake with pink frosting with princesses all over the top. Yes, we took her swimming! She loves swimming. The next morning when she woke up she said so am I two again? She is quite the funny kid. She loves loves to dress up and loves to play with her babies. She loves books with babies or princesses in it. I can't believe that she is 3! She starts sunbeams in January! She is now the same height as most other 3 year old kids. She was always so much smaller than the others. She still only weighs 25 lbs., but she is growing!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Her cake is so cute! I wish she and Mimi were going to be in sunbeams together.

House of Hullinger said...

Your girls are so dang cute. I cant believe how quickly they are growing. Before too long you are going to have to buy them a B-R-A. hee hee. Love ya.

Linda said...

Cute birthday pictures--love the little girl princess of it all!