Jan 3, 2009

It's been almost a month since we last posted!


















So much has happend in the past month (almost month anyway). Maggie came home on Dec. 12. One day shy of 3 weeks. She finally passed all her tests. Since then, she has grown to now 5 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 inches long. She doesn't fit her premie clothes! Sad to see the tiny body go, but good at the same time. Her brothers couldn't have been happier to have her come home. It was a hard thing to be gone a lot from them. I felt so out of loop with them and everything around here. It still seems a little weird. It's hard to explain.






Spencer finished his first season of Basketball and loved it so much. He was way excited to get a trophy. He has it on display in his room. At all of his games, I think he was the only one that had a big smile and waved to us all the time. He was so excited to be there every time. We all really loved to go and watch his games and practices.






Christmas was different this year, maybe because I was never really completely prepared for it and it all happened so fast. I think I was groggy through most if not all of it, anyway. I think the kids enjoyed themselves. Spencer knows who Santa is and came in on Christmas morning to thank him for the gifts that he got. He was almost crying too! How sweet is that!






Our new nephew has been born also! He and Maggie were due within like 2 weeks of each other. I think that they will be good friends as they grow up. He was born and has since been through major heart surgery. He is recovering and getting better.

5 comments:

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Great to see that Maggie got to come home. We all still pray for her everyday. We have a little something for her, but have had company or been a little sick. So, maybe soon I can come out there for a little visit while everyone is in school. Hope things are going well and that you are getting some sleep! :)

House of Hullinger said...

Hey nat, Your kids are so cute. Maggie is so precious. Congratulations on finally having a little girl and having great taste in names. I love the name Maggie and she totally fits it.
Love ya and miss you.

House of Hullinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harmoni Osborn said...

oh those days seem like just yesterday when our boys were that little and preemie! they grow so fast!! cute family!! :p)

Erin said...

That picture of Maggie under the tree is too cute. Who knew you would have such a great present!