Seth told me the other day that he loves conference time. I asked him why, he said that he loves the things we do during conf. and listen to the prophet. We made it a tradition to play Legos and eat nachos DURING Conference. I am glad that we have made these traditions so that our kids can listen and feel of the spirit during all the talks. Good thing for Internet too so we can watch it! So far, the talks have been so wonderful as usual. It is interesting to me that the things that I am thinking about or that Derek and I are discussing are usually a topic that is spoken about.
2 comments:
I love those traditions. Those are great ideas to make it memorable.
What a FUN FUN idea!! I'll have to keep this in mind.....I was just thinking that the boys are getting older and I need to find some fun traditions to do w/ them during conference!! Thanks Natalie! Great ideas!!!
Post a Comment