So much has happened this past month. I feel that April whizzed by! Derek's sister came to visit over Easter and her birthday! We all had fun with her here. Seth and Spencer look forward to her visits each time, now that Maggie has met Reb, I 'm sure she will look forward to her visits also!
While Reb was here NASA did a tour with one of 7 slices of a Moon Rock. We thought we would drive down the street to the local University here and check it out! As I noticed the actual moon rock, I realized we had seen one just like this before, several times in fact! It was kind of funny to think about. Whenever we visit Gma and Gpa in Houston, we stop at NASA as well.
Maggie is like her brothers in that she doesn't enjoy time on the tummy! She complains about it a lot. We put her there anyway, she needs to get a strong neck! Well, last week we put her on her tummy and she accidentally rolled over! Spencer and I cheered so loudly, she smiled and laughed! We put her on her tummy again, and she rolled over again! She has done that everyday since! That has been a lot of fun to see! I think it is the first thing she has done "on time for her, as she has been about 2 months behind on most everything. I wonder if that means that she is starting to "catch" up? I took her in to the doc for a check up on her reflux med and some crazy formula situations, and found out that she weighs 11lbs 12oz! She is growing and is officially on the normal baby growth chart! She is at 3 percent for her weight! Yea!!
The other day we had a snow day (no school because of no snow!) We celebrated by making lots of chemical reactions on the driveway. It was a mess by the end of the day, but boy did we have loads of fun! Spencer built this volcano out of an old cereal box and paper, held together with tape and the top was a plastic cup. Seth put in the baking soda and the vinegar, and off it went. It was fun! I love days like that.
1 comment:
tummy time = complaining time for us.
Post a Comment