Apr 5, 2009

Spring break









We went to the zoo and out to lunch with Dad! the zoo was packed! More than I've ever seen it before. We had to park a long ways away and stand in line! That is amazing! Seth took most of the pictures and did a great job! Check out the bats! I didn't know they had bats at the zoo! They were huge and so fascinating! We also had a scout activity going to the police station for a tour. It was interesting to see! Derek took of Thursday and Friday and so I painted Maggie's room! It was blue before with trains painted on the walls, now it is a little off white, a little brown, a little yellow. The color seems to change with light in it or when it is dark. I made curtains also. Now it looks more like a girl room and less like a boy. We moved her into her own room a few nights later. Ah, peace and quiet in our room. She makes so many noises when she sleeps, it is nice to not hear all of that! I think we all sleep better. Although, it is hard to shut the door after putting her down!


1 comment:

Erin said...

I didn't know there were bats at the zoo. I look forward to seeing Maggie's room. I'm glad you got her out of your room.