Yeah!
After a month and a half, we finally have moved into our house in Erie Colorado, and got Internet again! I can't believe how addicted I am to the Internet, it has been hard not to have it!
I will post some pictures later, I realized that I haven't taken any of our new house yet, but I do have to say, the kids are doing well in school, and Spencer just found out yesterday that another 1st grader lives next door! So, he played with him for a while, that was fun.
Maggie has taken lots of steps now, she is into everything. Her hair is as curly as ever. I should have named her Shirley.
Seth just turned 11 and was very excited to have this past birthday. He gets to go on all the boy scout camp outs now, with Derek.
The weather here is crazy! It was like 80 on Monday, and yesterday we woke up to 1-2 inches of snow!
I will get more done soon, just wanted to let you know that we miss all of our friends back in Kansas and beyond.
3 comments:
Wow, that is crazy weather! Happy Birthday Seth. We miss you guys and are glad that you are settling in.
Glad to have you back online! We have missed you.
Yay! We look forward to hearing and seeing more from you!
Post a Comment