Wow, glad he did have it on. We have a good friend who fell from his bike and had some serious injuries.
Yikes! I'm glad he's okay. He didn't have his t-shirt hung on his handle bars again, did he? Right after we moved to Lawrence, Derek spoke in church. I remember the bike wreck story he told.
Concussion? If not, I'm sure glad to see that the helmet did its job.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, glad he did have it on. We have a good friend who fell from his bike and had some serious injuries.
Yikes! I'm glad he's okay. He didn't have his t-shirt hung on his handle bars again, did he? Right after we moved to Lawrence, Derek spoke in church. I remember the bike wreck story he told.
Concussion? If not, I'm sure glad to see that the helmet did its job.
Post a Comment