Summer went by fast also, as everyone else has said for them too!
We started off with some visitors and then went to Utah for 3 weeks.
To much happened to name everything. I should have gotten on to share it all at the time. My cousin came for a couple of nights, all of our nieces and nephews were there at some point too! It was a lot of fun to see everyone. I am sure glad that our kids had lots of time to spend with almost all their cousins and both Grandparents.
Derek wrecked on our sister-in-laws bike and split her helmet in two while mountain biking with Ric and Jed. He said he was way to over confidant in his abilities after not mountain biking for how long? Needless to say, after landing literally on his head, he is doing so much better now and only aches sometimes. I am glad he wasn't hurt worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment