Aug 22, 2010

The school year has begun again

Seth has moved on up to middle school! I can't believe it! My little boy has grown up! I remember for kindergarten roundup he told me that he will not always be my little boy and will move out of the house some day! As a 5 year old! Too advanced for his age. He likes it so far, all 3 days he has gone. He likes the prospects of his classes. I think he likes the fact that he changes around and sees his friends in different places. His classes look like they will be challenging enough for him also. He is taking pre AP math, reading, science, Spanish, art, band, health, social studies, a period of just reading anything he wants, and loves that he has recess after lunch for 1/2 hour everyday! That is cool!

Spencer likes his second grade teacher. She seems really nice and that is good. He has caught up with the friends he made the last month and a half of school here and has made a couple more. He is quite the social kid. He is doing a great job on adjusting this year to school.

Maggie so far misses her brothers being home to entertain her all day. They were a huge part of her life all day long this summer. She loves to have them come home and chase her again and tickle her neck. I will have to find lots of things for her to do. She is quite a busy baby!

No comments: