Nov 30, 2008

Maggie is growing!

We don't have any new pictures ready but I wanted to let you know that Maggie is growing!
She has added 2 oz a day to her weight! As of this morning, she is now 3 lbs 11oz. She is almost to what she was at birth. She was 3 12 then. (I can't believe she is 1 week old now!) She gets to wear clothes now too! No more IV or being under the lights for beliruben (I am not sure how to spell it Jaundice is what it is.) I have brought a couple things that I had. The nurses say she is a different baby now that she gets to have some clothes on. She is still quick squirmy, but she doesn't fight to have them poke her as much, or complain to them if they put her in a position she doesn't want to be in. She just moves there instead. The nurses are doing a good job.
She is fun to hold, and likes to peek one eye open to see if your still there.
I love to hold her little hand too. That baby reflex that grasps your finger.

2 comments:

Bradshaw said...

Natalie I am SO happy for you! I didn't know you were having a girl!!!
Maggie is so beautiful, congratulations.
Susan

Kristi said...

Yea Maggie! Keep growing!