Nov 7, 2008

My Birthday

I love having a birthday. It isn't just my birthday, but every one's birthday. I guess it is because I love the fact of having a day to just have fun and everyone around you is having fun also. It is fun to celebrate! This year, we went to the pumpkin patch in the morning, on the way we past one that was extremely packed with people. The one we went to was like us and 3 other families. It was great. They had the tractor ride, the maze with no left turns allowed, bikes to ride, butterflies and caterpillars to see, and of course, pumpkins to pick. The kids loved to play also in the huge bin with corn. It was fun for Derek and I too. We came home, carved the pumpkins, watched the football game, at pizza, and then Derek and I went on a date that night. It was a good day. Here are some pictures of the pumpkin patch.

No comments: