Nov 24, 2008

Visiting Maggie


Mom and Dad were able to visit Maggie in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) today. And Dad remembered the camera. She really liked being kissed, looked around to see from where voices were coming, and was eventually calmed down after giving the sweetest squeeks of complaint about being moved.


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea! More pictures! She's adorable!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Wow, she looks like a normal size baby! She is so cute-looks a little like Seth.

-Andrea

Kristie said...

She's beautiful. Thanks for the photos. Both Natalie and Maggie are in our prayers.

Erin said...

I love her blond hair! She is so pretty. Thanks for remembering the camera.

Eva's Mom said...

Kevin thinks Maggie looks just like Derek's baby pics. I think she looks remarkably normal. My brother looked much more alien--of course he came at 26 weeks. And, I'm so, so, so happy that you get to hold her.