Maggie Michelle was supposed to wait until Dad's birthday, but she decided to come on her aunt's birthday, November 22nd! She weighed 3 lbs and 12 oz and was 15 1/2 inches long. Mom had a C-section and as soon as Maggie arrived she started crying. Mom and Dad started crying, too. She'll be in the NICU for awhile, but is doing really well for being born at 32 weeks. I'll post more pictures and stories soon.
5 comments:
Thank you for posting a picture. She is just darling. We are praying for you and your beautiful Maggie.
She is so precious! I love her sweet little head of hair. We wish you a speedy recovery, Natalie.
Glad everyone is doing well all things considered. We're thinking of you.
When I put away my Thanksgiving decorations and get out my Christmas ones next week I'll see if I can find Ella's baby clothes... I have a few preemie outfits in there that Maggie can borrow. :)
CONGRATULATIONS ANDERSON FAMILY and WELCOME LIL MAGGIE MICHELLE!!! She's absolutely beautiful!!! This picture brings back SO many reminders of when the boys were in the NICU for a month. Is she @ Stormont-Vail? Good luck-we'll keep you in our prayers!!!!! If you EVER need or want to chat, please don't hesitate to call me! I totally understand what you are going thru! (602) 561-2562. Congrats again!! She really is beautiful!!
Im so glad that she is doing well! That you both are doing well. Let me know when she can come home from the hospital....I have some really cute preemie girl clothes that you can borrow! Congrats!
Post a Comment